Course in Swimming Pool Safety Inspections
Pool Safety Inspector
P: 07 3180 3148
Pool Safety Inspector Course Queensland
Whether you’re looking for a pool safety inspector course in Brisbane or a pool safety inspector course on the Gold Coast or anywhere else in the Queensland, our Pool Safety Barrier Training course delivers the skills and knowledge required to become a successful pool safety inspector.
In Queensland, pool safety inspectors are required to successfully complete 11067NAT Course in Swimming Pool Safety Inspections to be able to be licensed to perform the functions of a pool safety inspector.
Our course covers pool safety laws and pool fencing safety standards in Queensland and is approved by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC).
Pool safety inspectors in Queensland have an important role to play in ensuring pool barrier safety. In Queensland, the pool safety certificate is required for pool owners when selling or leasing their property. When a pool is compliant, a licensed pool barrier inspector can issue a swimming pool safety certificate in Queensland. In addition to determining pool barrier safety and meeting compliance requirements, property managers and owners gain peace of mind.
About 11067NAT Course in Swimming Pool Safety Inspections
The course in Swimming Pool Safety Inspections provides the skills and knowledge needed to effectively perform safety inspections of regulated swimming pools to issue pool safety certificates or identify nonconformity notices in accordance with legislative requirements.
The course covers following topics:
- Understand and operate within a framework to perform pool safety inspections including:
- Building Act 1975 (Qld)
- Building Regulation 2021 (Qld)
- Pool safety standard comprising QDC MP 3.4 (which references Australian Standards AS1926.1 – 2007 and AS1926.2 – 2007) and prescribed signage requirements
- Organise and prepare for your pool inspections
- Assessing a pool for its compliance with the pool safety standard and identify non-conforming features
- Collect and record vital evidence to support your decision
- Following Code of Conduct for swimming pool safety inspectors
- Issuing Pool Safety Certificates
- How to report an inspection outcome by following the timeframe prescribed in the Act.
- Nature and extent of minor repairs that may be carried out by inspectors.
- Timeframes and documents to use for pool safety inspection functions
- Notifying the local government of any failure by the pool owner to request a re-inspection
- Manage your pool inspections in a professional manner
- How to apply for your Pool Safety Inspectors Licence
- Utilising technology to avoid any error of judgement while conducting inspections.
|04/07/2023 - 06/07/2023||3 days||Coopers Plains QLD 4108||$1,499||Book Now|
|01/08/2023 - 03/08/2023||3 days||Coopers Plains QLD 4108||$1,499||Book Now|
|05/09/2023 - 07/09/2023||3 days||Coopers Plains QLD 4108||$1,499||Book Now|
|03/10/2023 - 05/102023||3 days||Coopers Plains QLD 4108||$1,499||Book Now|
|07/11/2023 - 09/11/2023||3 days||Coopers Plains QLD 4108||$1,499||Book Now|
|05/12/2023 - 0712/2023||3 days||Coopers Plains QLD 4108||$1,499||Book Now|
After successfully completing this course, participants can apply with the QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission) here to become licensed pool safety inspectors in Queensland, enabling you to conduct pool inspections in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and throughout Queensland.
Pool safety inspectors would work independently, use significant discretion and judgement, and take responsibility for the quality of their work.
Who is the course for and what are the benefits?
The 11067NAT Course in Swimming Pool Safety Inspections is for anyone who wants to become a licensed poo barrier safety inspector. Professionals and tradespeople – such as pool fence installers, building inspectors, developers, building surveyors, real estate agents, and council officers – can broaden their skills and knowledge.
If you are a Uber or Taxi driver then this is your opportunity to earn top dollar in your spare time.
What’s included in the pool compliance course?
Our swimming pool inspector course includes all the materials needed for completion. It includes a:
- Learner Guide
- Learner Assessment
- Pool safety Fact Sheets
- Queensland Development Code – Swimming Pool Barriers
- Morning Tea and Lunch
- Inspection and booking Templates
The course duration is three days and includes access to a swimming pool with a pool barrier to give you hands-on experience in conducting pool barrier inspections for our face-to-face delivery. Class sizes are limited to ensure that each student gets enough one-on-one support during the course.