Pool Safety Barrier Training is a registered training organisation (RT0). Our RTO number is 41251 and delivering the Pool Safety Inspector Course in Queensland.
We have been approved by QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission) to deliver nationally recognised accredited course – 10660NAT Course in Swimming Pool Safety Inspections.
Our Vision is to create a safe environment around every swimming pool and spa for every child and adult by providing quality training to pool safety inspectors.
Our Mission is to create awareness about pool safety and to minimise the danger to our loved, by helping pool owners create safe environments and stay compliant with pool safety standards.
We always strive to instil the core values in every student and graduate empowering them to become industry leaders contributing positively to the broader community and global economies.
Our values are:
- Integrity – We aim to do what is right, we are honest and ethical in everything we do and open, transparent, and fair towards everyone.
- Quality – To not settle for anything but the best quality for our clients. We are committed to the provision of the highest quality services and products provided at cost effective rates to meet compliance and business requirements.
- Respect – We value every voice and treat everyone and each other with respect and dignity and we build trusted relationships with our staff, students and stakeholders.
- Collaborative – We work together as one institution across all areas and actively share ideas, knowledge and information for the benefit of all.
- Accountability – We are accountable for all of our actions.
- Pursuit of Excellence – To be the best in everything in we do. We are driven in the pursuit and maintenance of excellence in everything we do to be the best in the industry.
- Innovation – Change that adds value, to be innovative in everything we do. We are inspired by innovation and always seek to challenge the status quo and provide specifically tailored solutions to meet each of our client’s precise individual needs and requirements.
- Charitable – To be grateful and to give back to the community. We are grateful to serve our clients and to also acknowledge those less fortunate and to give back to the community to make the world a better place.
Four Reasons To Study With Us
The only way to live our vision is by empowering you with our quality training and make you distinguished pool safety inspector.
START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY
Get In Touch
We are here to help you and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.